Tuesday 23 April 2013

@Pabee_morr » Celebrity | Tina?

Paballo Moganedi aka Lerato on SABC1's Drama - Tempy Pushas reminds me of Singer, Tina before the drama that left her feeling so 'survivor-like'. urhh.

Tina used to be very sweet, I loved her music to bits! It was so effortless. I remember her for this other dance move she did in one of her music video. It drove me crazy. I still love her though, wish she could release another song and a music video.

The last time I saw her was on a repeat of 'The feather Awards 2012'. She was in a wheel chair and she was very aggressively emotional and I was like: "Aibo dudes".

Anyways, Paballo was/is also on Zone 14 as well as on Taxi ride 1. She is hot and pretty and all so bleached! (yellow bone)

You can follow her on twitter: @Pabee_morr AND you can follow me @sandyCELEBRITY and we shall live Pabilly Moganedilly ever after :)

I know that I follow Tina on twitter, but I can't find her. Don't know what is up. But, you can follow her too.