Wednesday 3 April 2013






#TELEVISION

I love and enjoy watching t.v, it's how I entertain myself, get rid of boredom and pleasantly educate myself. My t.v set is probably one of my biggest influences to my career choice. Living in a 'not-so-busy' location doesn't really expose me to many things at all but, my t.v does :)

I 'watch', feel and experience a part of the life that I want to live from the people that I look up to, the same people who have or had the same dreams as myself and now are living them. It makes me a better dreamer, who is wiser in a few ways but then again, it does 'blind my eyes with icing' (new term). I do understand that I am only living the polished side of these people's lives when I envy what they do, how they look, what they have, and the amount of fame and notoriety that they have managed to work towards, however, I do manage to quickly pull myself away from the scripted scenes, back to reality to remind myself that these people worked for what they had, and it is probably harder then anything in the world!
I also want to work hard, I do. Well at least I think I do. I try!

Another thing, some people have it!, no matter what it is, some people were just made for certain things. Does it really take practice to make one perfect? Or some people just have it, and some people just don't have it at all?. So, how do you know if you have 'it' so that you can use it to your advantage, and how do you know if you do not have 'it', so that you can forget about 'it' and find another... obsession? profession? interest?

Once in a while we might have to give in to the psychics... to perform their mind tricks... #and give us a sign!
My television, if only you had the same features as the 'mirror, mirror' on the wall..